1.9K views
2.3
Additional Fees

I started using this web site when it was nomorerack.com. I loved it.

Things came fast and you got what you ordered. Since becoming Choxi, the site is a total disaster. I ordered three dog collars, a beauty kit and a phone cover. I have been waiting six weeks and my items, any of my items, still have not shipped.

The customer service is simply automated emails or script emails and are of no help at all. I have received two emails indicating it should ship "this week". One of the emails three weeks ago and one last week.

As of today, the orders still show as pending. This is the last time I ever use them and warn others to beware!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Choxi. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Choxi.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Choxi to other companies on our site.

Comments

I never shopped Choxi after Nomorerack. Why change when it was so good?

Now choxi is gone and it is shopjclub, showed u on my facebook page. Go figure if its not broke don't fix it!

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1304325

Choxi issued me a credit $65.00 for an items I did not receive . However, when I went online to use the credit Choxi was nowhere to be found.

They stole my money. My emails to them where returned unfound or something like that.

THEY SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE BBB!!! There weren't really any more bargains after they took over from Nomorerack!!

Lakewood Township, New Jersey, United States #1302770

Choxi issued me a credit for an item I returned. However, when I went online to use the credit Choxi was nowhere to be found.

Prudenville, Michigan, United States #1271051

I knew it was bad news coming when it switched the name to Choxi - lost my credit I had with them also. Sure would not want the karma that they will get.

West Chester, Pennsylvania, United States #1255803

I got an email that they could not fulfill my item and gave me a credit. It did not even have a change to opt for a refund and now I cannot get to the site. Did they go under?

New York, New York, United States #1241662

Choxi is done -- it's over. There is no website anymore Assume they are gone.

And I will try to forget I ever shopped there at NoMoreRack and at choxi where I got some great little deals on essentially small stuff. Some refurbs, some new headphones, a few scarves... they were great. Then they started falling behind.

Shortly after they fell behind they ceased to deliver at all but were issuing credits. About a month after that I received an e-mail from their customer service department stating that they were going through some "changes" and were letting bad personnel go and hiring new people. And that they were increasing the quantity and variety of their stocked items. I noticed in October that there were a wider selection of items available (but I didn't order anything).

And by November 2016 (this month) the webpage would no long load. Not on weekends or weekdays. They're just gone.

I suggest no one attempt to buy anything anymore. Good luck trying to get your money back.

Choxi.com_Customer_Care1

Great day!

We are so sorry to hear about the trouble with your order. At Choxi, nothing is more important than a perfect shopping experience.

Our customer relations team is around 24/7, to help resolve your issue with our "Make It Great Guarantee" Policy. We can't promise we are perfect, but what we do promise under our "Make It Great" guarantee is that we will diligently resolve your issue and aim to turn you in to a raving fan!

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@choxi.com ?

We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!

Customer Relations Choxi - Everything You Love, For Less.

to Choxi.com_Customer_Care1 Grovetown, Georgia, United States #1235637

I had the same situation and I had to contact them on more than one occasion to be credited my money for an order I never received. The credit was applied to my choxi account but now the website doesn't exist anymore so I feel scammed out of my money all over again.

Such a terrible company.