1.6
Turnaround Time

I placed an order on 3/23/16 and 7 weeks later, I still have not received the item and they have no idea when it will be made available.They give me the same story every time I communicate with them and nothing ever happens.

I have ordered from them in the past, however this time has been a nightmare. Their business model of bill now and send the product whenever is an outrage. Working in this matter is unethical and frankly should be illegal. This is the worst customer service experience I have ever had.

I work in sales myself and if this were me, I would have been fired by now.They have no compassion and I am sick and tired of dealing with this mess.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no help from customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $115. Choxi needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Choxi.

Had an Experience with Choxi?

Comments

I agree fully!I have order a ton of things from them and this time it has been horrible.

I ordered my item 04/16/2016 and still don't have it.

I have called and they say that they are working on it.

Hi,

We are so sorry to hear about the trouble with your order.At Choxi, nothing is more important than a perfect shopping experience.

Our customer relations team is around 24/7, to help resolve your issue with our "Make It Great Guarantee" Policy. We can't promise we are perfect, but what we do promise under our "Make It Great" guarantee is that we will diligently resolve your issue and aim to turn you in to a raving fan!

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@choxi.com ?

We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

We look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you.Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Always here to help!

Customer Relations Choxi - Everything You Love, For Less.