I saw a referral from a friend regarding a product at a very good price...the clock was ticking 55 min left so I ordered four, for Christmas presents totaling $70. I entered all of my credit information (eke) and when I tried to submit the order I received a msg saying their risk assessment dept declined my order.

There is NO reason why they should decline my card. They didn't even offer other ways to pay, in case the card was declined (which it couldn't have been)

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Choxi. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Choxi to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Choxi generic cell phone portable charger for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Hi,

We are so sorry to hear about the trouble with your order.At Choxi, nothing is more important than a perfect shopping experience.

Our customer relations team is around 24/7, to help resolve your issue with our "Make It Great Guarantee" Policy. We can't promise we are perfect, but what we do promise under our "Make It Great" guarantee is that we will diligently resolve your issue and aim to turn you in to a raving fan!

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your details at : experience@choxi.com ?

We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

We look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you.Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Always here to help!

Customer Relations Choxi - Everything You Love, For Less.