Nampa, Idaho
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered a set of bowls. The largest bowl delaminated upon first washing. Now another bowl is delaminating upon second washing.

I call to get exchange. They require original packing and that I pay to return.

Who keeps the original packing? Not many of us.

This is a barrier erected to prevent Choxie from customer service duties.

Do not buy anything from Choxie.

Read the reviews elsewhere. Horrible reviews abound.

BBB very poor record. Plus not a member of the BBB.

Review about: Bowl.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Used to like choxi.

I didn't like: Customer service, Excessive shipping for a return of a misrepresented item, Being told no instead of making the a customer happy, Cancellation nor refund and shipping policy, What warrantee.

Had an Experience with Choxi?

Comments

Choxi.com - Customer Care
#1201205

Hi,

We are so sorry to hear about the trouble with your order.At Choxi, nothing is more important than a perfect shopping experience.

Our customer relations team is around 24/7, to help resolve your issue with our "Make It Great Guarantee" Policy. We can't promise we are perfect, but what we do promise under our "Make It Great" guarantee is that we will diligently resolve your issue and aim to turn you in to a raving fan!

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@choxi.com ?

We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

We look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you.Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Always here to help!

Customer Relations Choxi - Everything You Love, For Less.