3.5
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I purchased two sets of earrings for xmas presents when I received them I checked out one pair and then put them aside for gifting.When I pulled out the second pair they came broken and damaged (see picture).

When I contacted Choxi about my issue they said sorry its been over 30 days.mm mmmmm mm mmm mmmm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm m m m m m mm m mm m mm mmm mm mm mmm mm mm mm mm mm mm mmm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mmm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of chamonix earrings from Choxi and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $12 and wants Choxi to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Choxi for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Choxi?

Comments

Choxi SUCKS THE HOT HAIRY MUSTY *** BAG!!!

Hello,

We are so sorry to hear about the trouble with your order.At Choxi, nothing is more important than a perfect shopping experience.

Our customer relations team is around 24/7, to help resolve your issue with our "Make It Great Guarantee" Policy. We can't promise we are perfect, but what we do promise under our "Make It Great" guarantee is that we will diligently resolve your issue and aim to turn you in to a raving fan!

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@choxi.com ?

We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

We look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you.Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Always here to help!

Customer Relations Choxi - Everything You Love, For Less.