Choxi - They will sell you damaged goods and than not exchange them

I purchased two sets of earrings for xmas presents when I received them I checked out one pair and then put them aside for gifting.When I pulled out the second pair they came broken and damaged (see picture).

When I contacted Choxi about my issue they said sorry its been over 30 mmmmm mm mmm mmmm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm m m m m m mm m mm m mm mmm mm mm mmm mm mm mm mm mm mm mmm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mmm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Chamonix Earrings
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #737743

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Choxi? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 30 #1136736

1 0 Reply - Customer Care

Nov 23, 2015 #1068365

We are so sorry to hear about the trouble with your order. At Choxi, nothing is more important than a perfect shopping experience. Our customer relations team is around 24/7, to help resolve your issue with our "Make It Great Guarantee" Policy. We can't promise we are perfect, but what we do promise under our "Make It Great" guarantee is that we will diligently resolve your issue and aim to turn you in to a raving fan!
To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.
Always here to help!
Customer Relations Choxi - Everything You Love, For Less.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.