1K views
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

We have been doing business with Choxi for one year and since the end of 2015, they have not made any payments and are currently over $120K in debt to us. They acknowledge this debt, yet make no effort to resolve it.

DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY ONE CENT OF BUSINESS UNTIL HARDWORKING VENDORS LIKE US ARE PAID WHAT WE ARE RIGHTFULLY OWED. THIS COMPANY WILL NOT SURVIVE IF THEY TURN THEIR BACKS ON VENDORS WHO ARE THE BACKBONE OF THE ENTIRE COMPANY'S OPERATION.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of worst company ever steals from customers. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of choxi online order. Choxi needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned choxi online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Choxi.

Comments

Key West, Florida, United States #1266036

I can't believe that choxi has closed down ,i have been calling their phones over and over ,just goes to busy signal , and if you emailed they do not reply. They still owed me money. How are we gonna get our money back

Auburndale, Florida, United States #1245578

I am owed money from choxi, they cancel orders saying they didn't have the item after I'd paid for it. But instead of crediting my credit card back.

They say they could only give me credit. I know that's BS. They owe me money I could use right now for gifts for christmas. I'm also on disability so I'm on a fixed income it's hard enough for me to get by.

I don't need them stealing from me. I'm very upset!

East Orange, New Jersey, United States #1244669

I can't believe I'm just now seeing that choxi has shut down...they still owe me money. I'm pissed!!!!

They refused to give me a refund on returned merchandise that was falsely advertised. Every time I tried to use the in store credit they gave me I was told the item was not in stock and now they owe me $95.

Is there any way to get this back? Thanks.

Flushing, New York, United States #1236974

They also did it to me 280,000$

The Hammocks, Florida, United States #1234218

Hello,

As you all know Choxi stopped operations 5 days ago, they stoped running the site, has anyone got an answer on what is going to happened with the payments of all the vendors, or what else can we do so we can get paid?

I think we lost the money because they already closed the site

to Anonymous Jacksonville, Florida, United States #1237894

You can always take them to court. The sooner, the better.

Parkville, Maryland, United States #1234111

I'm owe a refund for merchandise I purchased and never received. So now I'm out of my $45.

00. I'm finding out they aren't in business anymore.

I want to see a class action suit against them. This isn't right!

Port Washington, New York, United States #1233700

Do not do business with this company period.... stay away

they got our money too need to find away to get it back.

Delray Beach, Florida, United States #1232845

They got me a grand too.

New York, New York, United States #1230055

They have screwed vendors by continuing to show their ad without intention of shipping. They have screwed the staff members by not paying them for up to two months at a time then not paying them properly or at all when laying them off.

They have screwed the customers by posting ads for items that will never ship and keeping their money long enough to get interest before refunding.

The new CEO is a friend of the old CEO.

Nothing will change. Never trust Choxi.

Elmont, New York, United States #1212896

This is deepak agarwals MO. He rips off businesses to the tune of millions of dollars.

He has stolen 100's of millions of dollars from all the businesses he has come in contact with. Him and his cousins like vipesh and ash. Front for him.

If you're doing business with someone named vipesh agarwal.

Ash agarwal or Dee agarwal. Run away from them fast

#1209273

I was a vendor of Choxi. I shipped over a 1000 items to Choxi's costumers and paid the shipping costs as well.

Choxi owes me over 70k for over nine months and I keep getting empty promises from them.

I am in contact with a guy called Jason Ferry who keep promising that I will get paid. I need three vendors in similar situation so we can file an involuntary bankruptcy against Choxi

to Anonymous Vashon, Washington, United States #1217842

Jason Ferry is not even aswering anymore !!

to Anonymous Montreal, Quebec, Canada #1234096

We are owed 70k. Please contact me robert@tonerselection.com

Los Angeles, California, United States #1176089

We have the similar problem. They owe us over $150,000 in debt.

We filed a suit against the company and they are stalling.

Never do business with this company. They are fraud!

we are having the same problem. They are not paying at all. be very careful either buying or selling with them.

Beverly Hills, Florida, United States #1132959

I GUESS YOU LIVE AN LEARN ,ORDER A FEW ITEMS PRIOR TO THIS EASY OK,FEB. I ORDERED 4 ITEMS BEFORE YOU SUMIT YOUR ORDER,IT IS SENT ,TRIED TO CORRECT SHIPPING ADDRESS TO LATE, SO THEY HAVE SHIPPING AN BILLING AS THE SAME ADDRESS, SO HOW IS THE CREDIT CARD ON FILE IS MY CORRECT BILLING ADDRESS WITH MY NAME AN ADDRESS ,DIFFERENT,TRIED TO MAKE THEM UNDERSTAND BIG MISTAKE ,AFTER A MONTH OF EMAILS AND CHAT ONE PRODUCT MISSING ONE DEFECTIVE AND ONE AT OTHER SHIPPING ADDRESS, LIKE I SAY LIVE AN LEARN,WAITING FOR RESPOND

Have you had any luck since? We're on the same boat.