They got me of 85.00!.......Never delivered Product.....now what...are they Bankrupt or will they appear again under a NEW Name? SCAMMERS!

A total Joke.....got an email from them...oh we are so sorry we will have your product out in the next two months!....I said cancel it and issue a Refund....Nothing.....called again....oh so sorry....we will do that for you...NEVER did!.......bank says they can't do anything....I guess they pulled the Plug?,,,,,scamming thousand of customers that were loyal!! May Karma work its magic here as they probably absconded with Millions!.....It's unbelievable what they did to people......they should track them down and Jail them....stealing people's money like this!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of health products and associated monetary loss in the amount of $85. Choxi needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned health products in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Choxi.

Comments