Have a $39.00 credit with Choxi

1.6

I ordered an Lg Bluetooth headset from Choxi, wasnt happy with it so i returned the item. They proceeded to inform me that i had a $39.00 credit with the company...is there any way to get my $39.00 refunded to me?

Review about: Lg Bluetooth Headset 800.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Choxi - Wrong product

2.8
Turnaround Time

They sent the wrong items

Review about: Ear Phone.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Choxi - Simple Review #1490330964

2.5
Turnaround Time

Hi. I placed an order (#24320195) which was a 1/20ctw Genuine Diamond Ring in Sterling Silver and was deducted from my bank account for $23- I never received the item.

Should I be concerned and if so what should I do? Thank you, Kami

Review about: Genuine Diamond Ring In Sterling Silver.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Choxi - Simple Review #1490294395

Turnaround Time

Tens were broken no return address

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Choxi - No Refund for Merchandise Ordered in April 2016

1.6
Turnaround Time

I placed an order for merchandise in April 2016 that was on back order. After calling and emailing Choxi several times, I was told that the merchandise was no longer available and that my credit card would be refunded.

My credit card was never credited! Choxi sent me an email and said that I had a credit on my account but I didn't want to order anything else from them so I lost my money. I have learned a valuable lesson and will be very careful when placing online orders for merchandise in the future.

I can't believe that a company will go out of business overnight! All complaints from Choxi should be settled and every customer who filed a complaint should receive a refund.

Review about: Garcinia 60 Capsules.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I liked: Unique products that were offered.

Comments

Jefferson, Maryland, United States #1304620

I place an order too, never got my refund too. This is wrong. No one is taking responsibility.

Choxi - Order paid for but not shipped

We ordered a Pet Playpen and weeks after the order was placed we still hadn't gotten it. Customer service said that there was a delay and again we waited.

This was the email on 8/8/16- "Thank you for contacting us regarding your order. I apologize that your experience has not been what we aim to deliver and for the inconvenience this must have caused you. All of our products are shipped directly to you from our network of manufacturing partners. We can assure you that we’re doing everything we can to get your delivery to you as quickly as possible.

We greatly appreciate your continued patience" This was the email on 9/12/16- Hello Customer, We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your business, loyalty, and patience while Choxi.com has gone through a transition period. We are happy to report that Choxi.com is now under new Management. As a new management team, we are diligently working to clear the backlog of inquiries and shipments. This process will take a while; with more customer service agents coming back online each day and working day and night to get back on track, we will once again have the capacity to address each customer on a timely basis and we anticipate being full operational within the next 30 days.

Within this time frame (and as soon as possible) you will be updated on the exact status of your order(s). We are working extremely hard with our suppliers to fulfill all orders as soon as possible. Our goal is to fulfill all outstanding orders within the next 30 days, but because of the number of suppliers involved, it may take up to 60 days. Once your order has processed and is ready to ship, tracking information will be emailed as normal.

If you are expecting a refund, we expect that to be fully processed within the next 30 days as well. It's now 1/30/17 and they haven't been answering emails.

Review about: Pet Playpen.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Choxi - Shipping Service Review

2.0
Turnaround Time

I placed two orders in July 2016, so I would receive the items for my daughter and two grandsons birthdays in September and October 2016. I waited a couple of weeks and emailed them.

I got an email saying my orders were being prepared to be shipped. I waited a little longer and called and couldn't get through so emailed them again. This time when I got an email it said my Orders were cancelled by them because I hadn't responded to some email I never got. By this time it was too late to file a dispute with my bank, it was past 60 days.

I never got my two orders or my refund or even a store credit of over $206.00!!!.

I'm on SSDI, because I am handicapped and 62 years old, and get less then $800.00 per month. I had saved this money to buy these products for birthday presents and had to buy some other things I couldn't afford out of my budget to make up for the money Choxi stole from me.

Choxi - Shipping Service Review

Turnaround Time

Same pretty much as everyone else. I started with no more rack and they were great first couple of orders with chili I received.

Thenariund april of 2016 my dog got really sick and I ordered her a new bed. Called Chico and emailed them multiple times as she was dying and I wanted her to have the new bed before she passed. Never received and was given a store credit not by my choice. I tried using the store credit and purchased more items totaling over $150 and got nothing.

Checked my order continuously and nothing was updated as shipped. Continued to get the same standard email response.

No no way to contact them and I'm out the money. I'm all in for a class action law suit if anyone knows of a good lawyer that can hunt these low life thieves down.

Review about: Choxi Online Order Multiple Items.

Choxi Takes another Customer Down

My story is much like the other reviews. I began ordering from NoMoreRack and was really happy with their service.

I had NO issues with the company then. When Choxi took over, I thought they would continue to have the same customer service and quality company. WRONG!! I placed an order 1/2016 and had not received the order by July.

I called and they gave me a "store credit" of $100. I attempted to use the store credit and placed an order on 10/4/2016. As of this date, 1/17/2017, I have not received the order or been refunded for the order.

I have placed numerous calls and emails to them with no response. It is awful they are allowed to get away with taking so many people's money.

I didn't like: Closed without notice and kept our money.

Choxi - Want my money back

When they were Nomorerack I was so happy with them and they had the best customer service. With them changing to Choxi it went south from there.

Customer support became worse with each passing day. I purchased from Choxi but the items were defective so sent them back, but they refused to refund the amount. Instead I was given store credit which I cannot access as their website is gone. I had $40 in their store credit.

I want my money back.

I also tried to purchase from the store credit a couple of times but they canceled my order stating that the items were no longer available. I want the compnay to contact me and give my money back.

I liked: When it was nomorerack.