Choxi - Review about Furniture Protectors from Denver, Colorado
My review is on Choxi as a whole.The company used to be great before bought out by shady Choxi.
They sold me a two pack of furniture protectors and claimed its only one in the description.
Well guess what a**holes, I have the picture proving your a jacked up company!I'll be presenting from reliable and customer friendly Amazon instead for now on.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Product or service
- Furniture Protector
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I placed my order with Kohls on Nov 2 after canceling my order with Wal Mart to save nearly $70-$80.00 BIG MISTAKE. I was told that I will have my..."
- "It seems that every single month that I get my invoice from EBAY it is wrong. Not only that but when they credit me back for "Partial Refunds on..."
- " I bought an iPad Bluetooth keyboard case. Keyboard doesn't work, it's torn and ripped. Looks like they took it out the trash, boxed and sold it to me. Stay..."
- "Drive With Pride - August 2016 Mini Cooper 2010- Had Check Engine light come on when driving vehicle home. Tried to return car, as stated below “72” hour buy back..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "Bought a brand new generator tested it and the engine ran fine unfortunately I didn't think to check power output. When the latest storms hit my area I found the..."
- " Larry Allen Fail - MacPhale ..."
- "I was at the Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Restaurant in San Bruno, CA, this last Friday, Aug. 12th. I ordered a "Springlock Failure Pizza", but what I told the cashier, is..."
- "4 times I go in cause they can't balance my tires, then it's a bent rim, then it's the tires and those are sent away for eval. Never called..."