I have sent emails and attempted to call but CAN GET NO RESPONSE. I placed an order on 8/13, money was taken from my acct on 8/15.

I checked the status and it just says active. I have sent 5 emails since 8/22 but cannot get a response. I usually hear from someone right away but now nothing!!! I tried to call the toll free number today at 2:30pm But it said the office was closed!!!

It was before 6pm so why was it closed? I don't know what's going on but ever since Choxi took over I have had issue after issue which is why I stopped ordering as much.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Choxi. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $11 and wants Choxi to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service. Author liked the most it was much beeter customer servrice when it was no more rack. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Choxi and choxi customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Hi,

We are so sorry to hear about the trouble with your order. At Choxi, nothing is more important than a perfect shopping experience.

Our customer relations team is around 24/7, to help resolve your issue with our "Make It Great Guarantee" Policy. We can't promise we are perfect, but what we do promise under our "Make It Great" guarantee is that we will diligently resolve your issue and aim to turn you in to a raving fan!

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@choxi.com ?

We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!

Customer Relations Choxi - Everything You Love, For Less.

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #1206948

I have sent several emails and phone calls with no response. They have my money and the website is active?!?!