Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I've not used Choxi but I did order from nomorack.Once.

Didn't receive the boots or a refund. So I'm sure that even by the name change I'm sure they are still dishonest. After I was told the boots were on back order (a Christmas present for my grand daughter) I waited and waited. Finally since Christmas had gone and past I cancelled the order.

Then I was told the boots were shipped but they were not. Then I tried to get my money back they said they had refunded it to my card.

So the bottom line no boots - no refund.But a whole bunch of lies

This reviewer shared experience about "product not delivered - no refund" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $70. The author is overall dissatisfied with Choxi. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Choxi.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Choxi to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Choxi?

Comments

Pasay, Manila, Philippines #995289

Hi,

We are so sorry to hear about the trouble with your order.At Choxi, nothing is more important than a perfect shopping experience.

Our customer relations team is around 24/7, to help resolve your issue with our "Make It Great Guarantee" Policy. We can't promise we are perfect, but what we do promise under our "Make It Great" guarantee is that we will diligently resolve your issue and aim to turn you in to a raving fan!

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@choxi.com ?

We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

We look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you.Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Always here to help!

Customer Relations Choxi - Everything You Love, For Less.