They offer you a vip $10 coupon.You sent your online order in and the products are not available and what you do receive is damaged.

I had to pay for the return shipping since I could not print their label. I had to email many time to try to solve the issue.Was emailed back to tell me I would receive a full refund but only got a partial one. They are crooks!

Told them take my name off their email list and will NEVER order from them again.I have gotten many emails back all promising me something different but get nothing.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of cosmetics and associated monetary loss in the amount of $35. Choxi needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cosmetics in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Choxi.

Had an Experience with Choxi?

Comments

Hi,

We are so sorry to hear about the trouble with your order.At Choxi, nothing is more important than a perfect shopping experience.

Our customer relations team is around 24/7, to help resolve your issue with our "Make It Great Guarantee" Policy. We can't promise we are perfect, but what we do promise under our "Make It Great" guarantee is that we will diligently resolve your issue and aim to turn you in to a raving fan!

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@choxi.com ?

We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

We look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you.Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Always here to help!

Customer Relations Choxi - Everything You Love, For Less.

Hi,

Always here to help!

Customer Relations Choxi - Everything You Love, For Less.