2.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I have ordered from them when they were nomorerack for a few years. no problem. Then they converted to CHOXI and it went left. My last 2 orders were never fulfilled, I asked for a refund both times, they have me a store credit both times, and refused to refund back to my card. I have $65 in credits on their site and now they are no longer in business, the website is down and are not answering emails to their Cust Serv email address

They used to be so great with deals

I sure would like my refund from them.

Sharice Brown

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Choxi and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $65 and wants Choxi to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was way they treat a customer, non shipment and closed without notice and kept our money. Author liked the most when it was nomorerack. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Choxi and choxi shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Choxi?

Comments