100% full Not resolved

This is such a sorry *** company...One that I will NOT be ordering from EVER again!

I've placed several orders and I can ALWAYS count on 1 or 2 items being seriously delayed each and every time I order from here.

THIS time I ordered a purple Cardigan sweater with buttons and a belt and they shipped a *** V-Neck sweater! Right Color, but totally DIFFERENT style. It's almost like someone in their Shipping Department said "*** it, it's a purple sweater, they won't notice the difference...I'll just throw that in the box!"

Pics below show what I ordered vs. what I received. Unreal.

I contacted them on Facebook and they actually said they have "checks and balances" in place to prevent these sort of things from happening.

So, I'm returning the item and got a prepaid USPS label for return back to their warehouse in Compton, California? You've heard of THIS place, drive-by shootings, gang wars, theft, etc etc. I'll be lucky if my package isn't stolen when it gets there! WTF?

If THIS is where they ship items from, it would explain a LOT about Choxi and their horrible shipping times and mis-shipments!

AVOID THIS PLACE and find whatever it is you need at Target or Wal-Mart instead!

Review about: Cardigan.

I liked: Experience sucked.

I didn't like: Slooooow shipping, Cheaply made items from china.

Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $19
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Choxi?

Comments

Choxi.com - Customer Care

Hi,

We are so sorry to hear about the trouble with your order.At Choxi, nothing is more important than a perfect shopping experience.

Our customer relations team is around 24/7, to help resolve your issue with our "Make It Great Guarantee" Policy. We can't promise we are perfect, but what we do promise under our "Make It Great" guarantee is that we will diligently resolve your issue and aim to turn you in to a raving fan!

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@choxi.com ?

We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

We look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you.Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Always here to help!

Customer Relations Choxi - Everything You Love, For Less.