Multiple Order Delays and Shipping WRONG Items = The Choxi Way!

141 of 188 Choxi reviews

This is such a sorry *** company...One that I will NOT be ordering from EVER again!

I've placed several orders and I can ALWAYS count on 1 or 2 items being seriously delayed each and every time I order from here.

THIS time I ordered a purple Cardigan sweater with buttons and a belt and they shipped a *** V-Neck sweater! Right Color, but totally DIFFERENT style. It's almost like someone in their Shipping Department said "*** it, it's a purple sweater, they won't notice the difference...I'll just throw that in the box!"

Pics below show what I ordered vs. what I received. Unreal.

I contacted them on Facebook and they actually said they have "checks and balances" in place to prevent these sort of things from happening.

So, I'm returning the item and got a prepaid USPS label for return back to their warehouse in Compton, California? You've heard of THIS place, drive-by shootings, gang wars, theft, etc etc. I'll be lucky if my package isn't stolen when it gets there! WTF?

If THIS is where they ship items from, it would explain a LOT about Choxi and their horrible shipping times and mis-shipments!

AVOID THIS PLACE and find whatever it is you need at Target or Wal-Mart instead!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• What I liked
    • Experience sucked
  • What I disliked
    • Slooooow shipping
    • Cheaply made items from china

Reason of review:
Cardigan
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #758384 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Choxi? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
141 of 188 Choxi reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Choxi.com - Customer Care

Dec 28, 2015 #1084723

Hi,
We are so sorry to hear about the trouble with your order. At Choxi, nothing is more important than a perfect shopping experience. Our customer relations team is around 24/7, to help resolve your issue with our "Make It Great Guarantee" Policy. We can't promise we are perfect, but what we do promise under our "Make It Great" guarantee is that we will diligently resolve your issue and aim to turn you in to a raving fan!
To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@choxi.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.
Always here to help!
Customer Relations Choxi - Everything You Love, For Less.

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Choxi. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Choxi.
Filing a new complaint about
×