3.0
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I ordered and paid for items on choix.com. I was later told that the items were out of stock and instead of sending me a refund I was told that I now had a credit balance.

Now the site had disappeared and I have no idea how to get a refund. I'd like to receive my money back or at least be able to order something else.

There was no warning that the site was being taken down or that they were going out of business. I'm sure that I'm not the only one and would like to know what can be done to correct this situation.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. bettyboo1965 is quite happy with what i ordered looked good price was decent and stated that there is a room for improvement of cancellation nor refund and shipping policy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of choxi online order and associated monetary loss in the amount of $60. Choxi needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned choxi online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Choxi.

Comments

I ordered a pocketbook and waited over 5 months. Finally, I told them I wanted my money back and they gave me a "credit" which I can now not use.

Memphis, Tennessee, United States #1282891

I also have a credit balance of $70. I hope we can find out how to contact them about it.

Arlington, Virginia, United States #1276216

yes I got the same issue. just hope someone can direct us to where We can get the money back

Fairfield, California, United States #1274861

I had a credit balance with Choxi now I guess lost forever. Is there a way to recoup my balance or at least receive some type of merchandise?

Winter Springs, Florida, United States #1266365

I too used Choxi/No More Rack for a couple of years and was happy with their service. Then orders started not showing up.

Columbus, Ohio, United States #1254657

I also had the same experience, I believe that the money is gone.

Riverton, Utah, United States #1246207

I had the same experience. For months they wouldn't ship my order nor tell me what the problem was.

Finally in October they told me they could no longer fulfill my order (blaming it on a "partner") and they gave me a credit balance instead of a full refund. And now they're gone and so is my money!