5.0

I cancelled my last order back in Feb 2016 and never got my order filled so I called them in March to find out where is my order.I wanted my new boots and was still waiting to wear them while still winter.

So many times they would not send my order, til I called them or get a chat from thee website after receiving an email. I would send msg to them and get more excuses. I wonder if they have started another site with a different name, I had a store credit cause they refused to refund money back to my card.

It was their fault and now they are not even on Facebook or the website after doing a google search, nothing these today.I was receiving emails from them until last 2 weeks on October 23, then without no notice they just disappeared.

This person wrote the review about Choxi. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $69 and wants Choxi to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Choxi and choxi shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Choxi?

Comments

Milford, Delaware, United States #1273410

THEY CHEATED ME OUT OF $43.00 IN STORE CREDIT TOO....I GUESS THEY MADE A LOT OF MONEY OFF FOOLS LIKE ME,,,NO LONGER TRUSTING ANY WEB STORE ON FACEBOOK!!!!

Well I also learned an important lesson but only to the tune of $45, returned an item but no refund just a store credit for $45 (as if I would buy from these folks again!). Anyway went to use it and found out the company apparently went bankrupt so goodbye $45. Lesson learned its Amazon for me from now on!

Norman, Oklahoma, United States #1240224

Choxi is dead.App will show no products.

Facebook page is gone. They just up and closed with no notice while taking orders tll the last minute.

If you have not received your order file a charge-back with your bank and/or credit card explaining what happened.If you try to look up the domain owner you will not see anything except they purchased domain privacy so no way to contact them unless I am sure a class action lawsuit is filed.

to Anonymous Chicago, Illinois, United States #1262391

choxi screwed me also.they wouldnt give me a refund on orders not received.

instead they gave me a store credit, which turned out to be useless.ive been had !!!!!