Atlanta, Georgia
1.5

I bought an iPad Bluetooth keyboard case.Keyboard doesn't work, it's torn and ripped.

Looks like they took it out the trash, boxed and sold it to

me. Stay far away from this site. Scam scam scam. Remember, they taking the price to return it out of your refund so you will not get 100 percent refund.

They sale it cheap because most items are damaged and/or defective. It is a reason they changed there name from nomorerack to Choxi. Please do you research before buying.

You will notice I am not the only American that this happen to.Watch for holiday scams

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: I dislike the experience, Products are cheap and defective.

Had an Experience with Choxi?

Comments

Choxi.com - Customer Care

Good day!

We are so sorry to hear about the trouble with your order.At Choxi, nothing is more important than a perfect shopping experience.

Our customer relations team is around 24/7, to help resolve your issue with our "Make It Great Guarantee" Policy. We can't promise we are perfect, but what we do promise under our "Make It Great" guarantee is that we will diligently resolve your issue and aim to turn you in to a raving fan!

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@choxi.com ?

We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

We look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you.Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Always here to help!

Customer Relations Choxi - Everything You Love, For Less.