I had nothing but good experiences with this company, I have been shopping with them sense they were nomorerack.Even when they switched the name and made a few changes I still shopped.

I recently ordered an item on Oct. 12, 2016 and still haven't received it. When I went to log into the website, it doesn't exist, there isn't anyway to get ahold of customer service to get a refund.

They never did do refunds they would give store credit which didn't bother me, there was always something I could use the credit on.Like most of the reviews here they are all says pretty much the same thing it would be nice to here something from this company or one of their representatives.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Choxi. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Choxi to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Choxi and delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Choxi?

Comments