Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

My review is on Choxi as a whole.The company used to be great before bought out by shady Choxi.

They sold me a two pack of furniture protectors and claimed its only one in the description.

Well guess what a**holes, I have the picture proving your a jacked up company!I'll be presenting from reliable and customer friendly Amazon instead for now on.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Choxi and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Choxi.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Choxi to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Choxi?

Comments

Hi,

We are so sorry to hear about the trouble with your order.At Choxi, nothing is more important than a perfect shopping experience.

Our customer relations team is around 24/7, to help resolve your issue with our "Make It Great Guarantee" Policy. We can't promise we are perfect, but what we do promise under our "Make It Great" guarantee is that we will diligently resolve your issue and aim to turn you in to a raving fan!

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@choxi.com ?

We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

We look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you.Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Always here to help!

Customer Relations Choxi - Everything You Love, For Less.