Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Do not order anything from choxi you will never receive it I repeat do not order anything from choxi!!!

i I have been ordering from nomorerack for years and really liked their website and their customer service.I'm not sure when they changed to choxi.com but in July I ordered a bunch of stuff from them.

I am still waiting for my merchandise.

Make a long story short the company is under investigation do not order from them I repeat do not order from them you will never receive your merchandise and you will never be able to talk to anybody no matter how many emails and how many phone messages that you leave for them!If you want a refund then you have to contact your credit card company like I did I will be receiving my refund this week!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of delivery service. Choxi needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Choxi.

Had an Experience with Choxi?

Comments

Good day!

We are so sorry to hear about the trouble with your order.

At Choxi, nothing is more important than a perfect shopping experience. Our customer relations team is around 24/7, to help resolve your issue with our "Make It Great Guarantee" Policy. We can't promise we are perfect, but what we do promise under our "Make It Great" guarantee is that we will diligently resolve your issue and aim to turn you in to a raving fan!

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@choxi.com ?

We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

We look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you.Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Always here to help!

Customer Relations Choxi - Everything You Love, For Less.