Choxi Delivery Service Review from San Diego, California

53 of 188 Choxi reviews

Do not order anything from choxi you will never receive it I repeat do not order anything from choxi!!!

i I have been ordering from nomorerack for years and really liked their website and their customer service.I'm not sure when they changed to choxi.com but in July I ordered a bunch of stuff from them.

I am still waiting for my merchandise.

Make a long story short the company is under investigation do not order from them I repeat do not order from them you will never receive your merchandise and you will never be able to talk to anybody no matter how many emails and how many phone messages that you leave for them!If you want a refund then you have to contact your credit card company like I did I will be receiving my refund this week!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #909939

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Choxi? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
53 of 188 Choxi reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Choxi.com - Customer Care

Oct 05 #1222795

Good day!
We are so sorry to hear about the trouble with your order. At Choxi, nothing is more important than a perfect shopping experience. Our customer relations team is around 24/7, to help resolve your issue with our "Make It Great Guarantee" Policy. We can't promise we are perfect, but what we do promise under our "Make It Great" guarantee is that we will diligently resolve your issue and aim to turn you in to a raving fan!
To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@choxi.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.
Always here to help!
Customer Relations Choxi - Everything You Love, For Less.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.