Choxi - Want my money back

When they were Nomorerack I was so happy with them and they had the best customer service. With them changing to Choxi it went south from there.

Customer support became worse with each passing day. I purchased from Choxi but the items were defective so sent them back, but they refused to refund the amount. Instead I was given store credit which I cannot access as their website is gone. I had $40 in their store credit.

I want my money back.

I also tried to purchase from the store credit a couple of times but they canceled my order stating that the items were no longer available. I want the compnay to contact me and give my money back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Choxi Customer Care.

I liked: When it was nomorerack.

Choxi - Customer Care Review

2.9
Turnaround Time

I paid for an order on October 19, 2016 for four items. I emailed customer care on 11/9/16 informing them that I had not received one of the items I ordered.

No response was received. As of today (1/9/17), I still have not received my item, or a response via email, or a refund and I have since emailed customer care twice and tried to call, but the customer care number now gives a fast busy signal and no reply has been received via email either.

Product or Service Mentioned: Choxi Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Choxi - Simple Review #1481334690

Ordered placed. Money withdrawn.

No order received. No credit or refund.

Product or Service Mentioned: Choxi Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Choxi - Customer Care Review from Detroit, Michigan

2.5
Turnaround Time

I ordered merchandise from choxi that took over 2 months for a decent response from their customer sevice department, only to have to cancel my original order. I was given a store credit , to which I reordered merchandise and did receive, however, my remaining credit of $5 and some odd cents I have yet to recieve. I can atest to the positive experince I had with Nomorerack verses the very poor experience with Choxi.

Larry Coeman

Product or Service Mentioned: Choxi Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Choxi - 01 August 2016 Order Never Received!!!!

On 01 August 2016 I placed an order with Choxi. By 26 August 2016 I sent an e-mail to their customer service inquiring the status of the items I ordered as they were not received yet.

Life got in the way and I was busy dealing with other things, so dealing with Choxi was unfortunately; put on the back burner. To add to it; the company did not bother to respond to my e-mail until 14 October 2016 stating there was an issue with the vendor and they issued me a 'store credit' instead of refunding my card. Unfortunately I did not see the e-mail until 31 October 2016. By the time they sent the e-mail telling me there was an issue with the vendor it had exceeded the sixty day period to dispute the transaction with my bank.

I have e-mailed their customer service, and tried to phone them, but like other angry consumers found out via the internet that their company was shut down. This is NOT how one is to conduct business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Choxi Customer Care.

Reason of review: poor customer service, order processing issue, failure to refund money, failure to notify customer if item is not in stock.

Choxi - Remaining credit???

3.2
Turnaround Time

There are several items I ordered which were never fulfilled, and now it seems like they have also stolen my money because I cannot redeem the credit I was told was in my account. Every time I tried to follow up I was reassured they were working to deliver the highest level of customer service.

One of the last items I ordered was defective, and I went online today to try to figure out how I could request a refund, only to find the site is shut down.

I really feel scammed as I was quite a good customer over the past couple of years, but noticed that in the last couple of months they were reneging on deliveries, with the lame excuse that the vendors were not supplying the products. Ugh!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Choxi Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I liked: Used to like choxi.

I didn't like: Never a straight answercanned response.

Cloquet, Minnesota, United States #1234447

I had the same issue, supposed to have a credit when I never received my item. I can't even sign on anymore and they won't answer my emails.

Choxi - Wrong product received

Turnaround Time

I have tried contacting Choxi 4 times through email as well as tried calling their business during "business hours" which I am also Eastern Standard Time so it is NOT hard to call between 9am-6pm. I have called from 9:30am-5:30pm and keep getting the business is closed.

Never received a response back and will be filing an affidavit with my bank to get my money back from this JOKE OF A COMPANY!! I have ordered in the past with no problems and always received perfect items that I have ordered.

THEY LOST THIS CUSTOMER AS WELL AS FUTURE CUSTOMERS THAT I WAS GOING TO RECOMMEND TO USE CHOXI!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Choxi Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Worst company ever steals from customers, Poor customer service, Always closed during business hours, No response back from emails.

Comments

I ordered two items from Choxi. One was placed on 7-25-2016 and the other was on 8-4-2016.

It is now November 1. Have already complained to them and get the same response everyone else who complains to them got. I have tried three days to get on there website which isn't working. They have some dumb people working on it I guess.

There is a bunch of dumb people working there I imagine. They have not gone out of there way to resolve the issue. Or answered to my question, it's robotic like. The response from them.

Not reassuring at all. I want my *** product I ordered over three months ago.. Can't even tell someone if something was to be on back order. Can't get a hold of this so called warehouse they ship it from.

Hmm. Dumb.

San Diego, California, United States #1233504

Choxi is history they have a 1 star rating from BBB and rating of F. They are going to go under so get you $ before it's too late!

Choxi - Customer Care Review from California, Maryland

2.3
Turnaround Time

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!!! I placed an order on august 10 and have still not received my items.

I have sent 5 emails with no reply! When i call customer service they seem to always be closed.

I dont know what to do anymore. Last year i ordered from the website all the time with no problems but now i dont know whats going on!

Makati, Manila, Philippines #1223335

Hi,

We are so sorry to hear about the trouble with your order. At Choxi, nothing is more important than a perfect shopping experience.

Our customer relations team is around 24/7, to help resolve your issue with our "Make It Great Guarantee" Policy. We can't promise we are perfect, but what we do promise under our "Make It Great" guarantee is that we will diligently resolve your issue and aim to turn you in to a raving fan!

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@choxi.com ?

We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!

Customer Relations Choxi - Everything You Love, For Less.

Queen Creek, Arizona, United States #1207920

I was told by several people to report this to the Attorney General.

Queen Creek, Arizona, United States #1207671

I am having the same problem, ordered the end of July, got an email several days later it was shipped, tracking # didnt work. Emailed them back, saying they would let me know when it would be shipped, no email on that.

Then they said I could order something else & free shipping.

Well here it is Sept. 3rd and still no items, I emailed them back, now they wont even respond.

DOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

Sandusky, Ohio, United States #1207632

Me too!! I placed an order on August 5 and cannot get response to my emails and when I call "during business hours" recording says they're closed and they gave email address for "no more rack".

I called my bank to file a dispute for the charge.

But, I'M STILL GETTING PROMOTIONAL EMAILS FROM CHOXI!!

I'm saving them... it's 5 so far, since my initial email inquiry.

View more comments

Choxi - Customer Care Review from Fort Worth, Texas

Prettyeyezstarr Today at 14:55

I will be contacting the police department about your company I will be contacting my local news to share the truth about your scamming company you don't answer phones you don't reply to emails I want my money back now I'm not finna play with you guys I will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever order from your company again I don't even want your product I just want my money back and I want it now

Product or Service Mentioned: Choxi Customer Care.

Comments

Choxi.com_Customer_Care1

Greetings!

Always here to help!

Customer Relations Choxi - Everything You Love, For Less.

Choxi - NOT PAYING THEIR EMPLOYEES

DO NOT ORDER ANY ITEMS TO CHOXI. THEY WILL NOT DELIVER/FULLFIL YOUR ORDERS.

ALSO, THEY DID NOT PAY THEIR EMPLOYEES AND VENDORS FOR ALMOST TWO MONTHS. IF YOU RECEIVED YOUR ORDER AND IT'S DAMAGED, NOT TRUE TO SIZE OR WRONG COLOR. CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY FOR CHARGEBACK. IT HOPE CHOXI WILL PAY THEIR EMPLOYEES.

THEY'RE SO INCOMPETENT. THEY TOOK THE MONEY, BUT DID NOT PAY THEIR EMPLOYEES. I BELIEVE IN KARMA. DEEPAK SOON WILL BE POOR AGAIN AND SELL SOME *HIT IN THE STRESS IN INDIA.

AGAIN, DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING IN CHOXI.COM. PLEASE LET PEOPLE KNOW WHAT HAPPEN TO CHOXI.

Product or Service Mentioned: Choxi Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Not paying their employees.

Oxnard, California, United States #1206827

Choxi is not paying their vendors as well.

I have sued choxi and they are avoiding their response to the last minute.

any vendor that wants to join legal proceeding please send email to Eyalalkoby@gmail.com

Hollywood, Florida, United States #1206510

Choxi did not deliver my latest order, and I also referred a friend to the site and her order has not been delivered. Repeated emails and calls have gone unanswered. I want my money back.