Choxi - False advertising

I responded to the introductory $15.00 discount promo and when I tried to apply it to my order, there was no way to do so prior to payment. So, I paid.

Still no way to apply my "gift" to reduce payment amount. So, I complained. The "live" chat robot said sorry no can help. The customer "service" telephone guy said, sorry no can help.

This is a catch-22 that should be called for what it is: FALSE ADVERTISING. More than an insult to honest, trusting customers, and more than a waste of a person's precious time, this practice is blatantly dishonest.

I've tried to cancel my order and can only hope that my attempt won't be met with more choxi deceit.

Product or Service Mentioned: Choxi Advertisement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

davidnpr1960
Syracuse, New York, United States #1262102

it has arisen from the dead. choxi comes around with the canned "nothing is as important to use than excellent customer service"....

the only thing choxi ever gave was poor interactions eith its customers.

i was burned by choxi, its predaceesor no more rack, and whats left of the both of them, daily sale. my last 3 christmas' have been ruined by the 3, i can only hope the owner responsible for these outfits gets drawn and quartered somewhere.

Hi,

We are so sorry to hear about the trouble with your order. At Choxi, nothing is more important than a perfect shopping experience.

Our customer relations team is around 24/7, to help resolve your issue with our "Make It Great Guarantee" Policy. We can't promise we are perfect, but what we do promise under our "Make It Great" guarantee is that we will diligently resolve your issue and aim to turn you in to a raving fan!

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@choxi.com ?

We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!

Customer Relations Choxi - Everything You Love, For Less.

Choxi - Advertisement Review from Coatesville, Pennsylvania

1.3
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Product is cheaply made, advertisement is deceiving and the shipping is horrible!!

You have to Pay for return shipping...ill keep the unfitting product Just because I don't want to deal with them...

Product or Service Mentioned: Choxi Advertisement.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Hi,

Always here to help!

Customer Relations Choxi - Everything You Love, For Less.